Photo Finish Friday

Photo by Gary Moore, a pilot who lives in my neighborhood. I live in a heart!!
Love this!

This really needs to be my goal this year. Maybe if I start planning now.

Ooooh, I need to make this!

Hilarious!

Great idea for old jeans. Even use the pockets! (sew them down so no tripping though!)

Gorgeous.

I'm so happy to learn that I live in the heart in the photo! Seriously made my day! :) Lots of sewing for me today including finishing a quilt top for a super special baby. I'll share pics next week. Also, there is an 80s theme birthday party coming up in my neighborhood and lots of dresses need altering. Off to sew. I hope all of you had a great week. Hugs from windy Colorado--Teresa


3 comments:

harmony said...

The fact that YOU live in a heart is so poetically perfect I can hardly stand it!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Sweet Harmony!

Unknown said...

hcg 5000 injection On the off chance that you experience wooziness, weak, stomach torment, and retching in the wake of getting the infusion, illuminate your primary care physician right away. Prior to taking this medication, let your PCP know if you have at any point had a coronary illness, had an ovarian sore, or had a thyroid organ problem.